Pages

Search

Loading...

Please Vote For Me





Talk To Me

Followers

Networking

I Support

I support Breast Cancer Care

Where You'll Find Me

Photobucket

I have licenses from

Independent Artist Photobucket Tube Companies Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

Fabulous CU Sites

Favorite Scrap Blogs

Look At What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Michele has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

updates to what I'm reading

6/5/12

PostHeaderIcon FTU 2pc. forum set tutorial






2pc tutorial featuring Maryline Cazenave
purchase the tube HERE
view the tutorial HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Translate

My Time

In Memory 0f

There have been some fantastic designers who have gone on.I would like to honor them and let them know they will truly be missed.

Grab My Blinkies

My Scrap Site
Made by Scraps by Dmg

My Tutorial Site

Made by Mythical Designs

Licenses and CU Permission Use

all licenses and permissions on file Barry's place for graphics resources

I CT For

Photobucket




 photo patty2_bybrandi1_zpsf0f162e4.gif
 photo BabyCakesScrapsFan_byBKS.gif

Blog Trains

Gothic Inspirations Blog Trains  photo CCSBblinkie_byevolangelscrapz_zps20c0f8cb.gif

Blog Hop

avatar

Look Who Found Me

Blog Archive

Labels

Scrap Sites I Stalk