10/1/12

GI-Pick Your Poison October Blogtrain



I signed up for GI blogtrain for October,but didn't get the kit sent in
in time due to not understanding how to view the messages.
So since my kit was done a long time ago
I'll post it in case someone can use it 

 Download

Here is the rest of the stops.Please leave a thank you when downloading


HEADQUARTERS

Jo with: A Taggers Scrap
Muriel with: Creative Disorder Scraps
Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps
Sarah with: Designs By Sarah
Nika with: Devilish Dezines
Miriam with: Ellanoir Design
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Kimmy with: My Creative Muse
Jennifer with: Perfectly Imperfect Creationz
Tiffany with: SSCC Graphic Solutions
Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps
Tasha with: Tasha's Playgrounds
Alyson with: Tyger’s Tidbits
Christina with: Tragedy's Creationz

1 comment:

  1. Great job hon!!! I love the pumpkin and the bats! I can so totally use those in some upcoming tags hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete