9/17/17

CDO Designers - Creepy Halloween Collab

CT tags using The designers portion of the CDO Creepy Halloween Collab. 
Buy three scrapkit of your choice and you get the collab for free.
This promotion ends on September 30,2017. So hurry and get yours. 
I used LadyHawwk Designs -DOTM-Foxy's Designz- Creative Scraps by Crys
Gimptastic Scraps and Honored Scraps parts.
These kits are full of everything you need to make great Halloween tags. 
They can be used with tubes or just as they are.
For LadyHawwk I used Enys Guerrero - tubes can be found HERE  
For Honored Scraps I used Elias Chatzoudis -Purchase his tubes HERE
For Foxy's Designz-Gimptastic Scraps and Creative Scraps by Crys I used the kit only. 
Trust me you'll want this kits go HERE for more information. 
Hurry they will be gone soon.


Creative Scraps by Crys



Foxy's Designz





Gimptastic Scraps



Honored Scraps



LadyHawwk Design





No comments:

Post a Comment